Personal data that we collect
a.Personal Data includes any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
It does not include Personal Data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data, e.g. your IP Address).
b. Information you may provide us through the website includes:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, email address, billing address, shipping address and phone number.
- Profile data, such as the username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions or feedback, through the website, email, social media (including Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp).
- Transactional data, such as information relating to or needed to complete your orders placed through our website including order numbers and transaction history.
- How we use your Personal Data:
- We use your Personal Data for the following:
- Provide you with the required services and/or products that you order from our website.
- Respond to your questions or requests.
- Improve our operations.
- Prevent, detect and manage risk against fraud and illegal activities.
- Comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations
- Target advertisements, newsletter and service updates.
- Improve content and website layout.
- Resolve disputes that may arise.
Who do we share your Personal Data with?
To enable us to provide our services to you on our website, we may share your information with trusted third parties, such third parties include financial institutions, payment processors verification services, as well as any third parties that you have directly authorized to receive your Personal Data including courier service providers.
We share Personal Data with third party business partners when this is necessary to provide our products and/or services. Examples of third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Data for this purpose are banks and payment method providers (such as credit card networks) when we provide payment processing services.
5. How we protect your Personal Data
We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data. We implement access control measures (physical and virtual), security protocols, policies and standards to ensure that our security infrastructures are in compliance with reasonable industry standards. We ensure the maintenance of organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
6. How long do we store your information?
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. This includes for example the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, reporting requirements, to carry out legal work, for the establishment or defence of legal claims.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services, comply with our legal and statutory obligations or verify your information with a financial institution.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org